We are Hiring!
Make a difference! We are currently searching for the right individuals to complete our Sheriff Office Team! If you’re interested in corrections, please contact us for a private tour of the new state-of-the-art Branch County Jail. To apply, send applications (with resume) to: 379 Keith Wilhelm Drive – Coldwater, MI 49036, or email them to Sheriffbc@countyofbranch.com.
- Corrections Deputy duties job duties include: Supervising inmates, intake of new arrests, releases, inmate transport, several other daily tasks.
- Starting hourly wage $19.10
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Retirement Plans/457 plans available
- Corrections Academy Sponsorship
- Reimbursement for Pre-Employment Testing available if hired
Road Patrol Officer
- Road patrol duties include: traffic, traffic accidents, Handling criminal and civil complaints, and investigations, civil process, inmate transport.
- Starting hourly wage $23.39
- MCOLES certifiable
- Blue Cross Blue Shield ins
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Retirement Plans/457 available
Courthouse Security – Part time
- Provides security for Courthouse
- Part time 29.5 hours per pay period; Starting wage $18.52 per hour
- Contact Undersheriff Keith Eichler for further information
- High School Diploma or equivalency and must be MCOLES certified
Michigan Sheriff’s Coordinating and Training Council