Tax Sale Auction Information
The Foreclosure Auction will be scheduled by The State of Michigan and Title Check, Inc. and will be held at a location of their choosing.
The auction date, time and location will be posted on the www.tax-sale.info website once the auction has been scheduled.
To research property information or delinquent tax amounts due, go to bsaonline.com.
Available properties are posted online at www.tax-sale.info as early as June of each year. (if not earlier)
- You can create a free account on the tax-sale website to view details and photos for each property.
- You should thoroughly research and visit properties that you plan
to bid on before attending the auction.
- Remember that any personal property or other items not physically attached to the land remain the property of the previous owner and are not included in the sale.
- You will not be allowed to bid on parcels located in a county in
which you owe outstanding property taxes. Please confirm all property taxes have been paid prior to the auction.
- Go to the auction prepared to pay in full that same day.
- Deeds will be delivered after recording within about 4 to 6 weeks.