Marriage records are open to the public. In Michigan – Marriage records are filed in the county where the license was ISSUED. You can obtain a certified copy of a marriage in person or by mail. For Mail requests, fill out the Marriage Certificate Request Form below, and mail it to the Branch County Clerk with the appropriate fee.Marriage Certificate Request Form
- $20.00 for the first certified copy.
- $5.00 for each additional copy of the same record, ordered at the same time.
- Non Certificate Copies $5.00
- The flat rate for a copy printed from Microfilm is $10.00. Be advised that the information available varies from year to year. Certification of the microfilm record is $10.00 extra.
- The NON-REFUNDABLE search fee for any vital records is $10.00 for a 10 year search.
How to Pay
Cash or Money Order only: Payable to Branch County Clerk.
No Personal Checks. If received, will be RETURNED back to you.
Branch County Clerk
31 Division St.
Coldwater, MI 49036
Please supply us with a self-addressed Stamp Envelope.