- Apportionment Committee Meeting
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
Pursuant to Act No. 267, Michigan Public Acts of 1976, notice is hereby given, that the:
Branch County Apportionment Commission
Courthouse, 31 Division Street, Coldwater, MI, 49036
has scheduled the following meetings to be held in the
Annex Conference Room, 23 E. Pearl Street, Coldwater, MI.
Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 9:00 am
Any amendments, additions or cancellations to the meeting dates will be posted at the Branch County Courthouse, by the County Clerk,
as directed by the Open Meetings Act.
Branch County Clerk
- Juror Information
Jurors Assigned to serve beginning July 6th – October 1st
There are no trials scheduled for the week of August 2nd. Jurors do not need to report. You are required to check here or call in next Friday, August 6th after 5pm for trial information or any updates.
Jury Line 279-4323
Welcome to the Branch County Clerk’s Office
The County Clerk is an elected position with a four-year term of office. The duties of the Clerk include:
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Keeper of the Circuit Court Seal
- Registrar of Vital Statistics
- Clerk to the County Board of Canvassers
- Clerk to the Jury Board
- Clerk to the Gun Board
- Member of the County Plat Board
- Chief Election Officer for the County
- Clerk to the Board of Commissioners
The County Clerk’s office also provides a number of services to the people of Branch County including the following:
- Issuing certified copies of Vital Records
- Issuing Marriage Licenses
- Handling Circuit Court filings
- Issuing Concealed Weapons permits
- Handling Notary Public applications
- Handling PA 116 farmland forms
- Voter registration
I have an excellent staff and we are dedicated to serving the customer.
Feel free to contact us if we can be of service to you!
Teresa “Terry” Kubasiak, Branch County Clerk