- Juror Information
Jurors Assigned to serve in the Circuit/Probate Courts beginning October 1st, 2022 – December 31st, 2022
There are no trials scheduled for the week of December 5th, 2022. Jurors do not need to report.
You are required to check here or call in on Friday, December 9th, 2022 after 5pm for trial information and any updates.
Jury Line – 279-4323
Welcome to the Branch County Clerk’s Office
The County Clerk is an elected position with a four-year term of office. The duties of the Clerk include:
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Keeper of the Circuit Court Seal
- Registrar of Vital Statistics
- Clerk to the County Board of Canvassers
- Clerk to the Jury Board
- Member of the County Plat Board
- Chief Election Officer for the County
- Clerk to the Board of Commissioners
The County Clerk’s office also provides a number of services to the people of Branch County including the following:
- Issuing certified copies of Vital Records
- Issuing Marriage Licenses
- Handling Circuit Court filings
- Issuing Concealed Weapons permits
- Handling Notary Public applications
- Handling PA 116 farmland forms
- Voter registration
I have an excellent staff and we are dedicated to serving the customer.
Feel free to contact us if we can be of service to you!
Teresa “Terry” Kubasiak, Branch County Clerk