The 3-A District Court of Branch County now accepts credit or debit card payments through Government Payment NOW, a third party agency. Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Credit or Debit cards. Payments may be made online or by phone 24 hours a day. If you do not have an American Express card, you may want to look into the American Express Blue Cash card for your payments, please make sure that all relevant information is up to date.
- Payments can be made for citation/tickets, fines, and costs.
- Filing fees cannot be paid online.
Please Read Before Continuing
Review your citation/ticket to make sure it shows an address of 3-A District Court, 31 Division Street, Coldwater, MI 49036. If the citation/ticket has another municipality’s address on it instead of the one listed above, you must contact that municipality directly about their payment options. This website WILL NOT process those payments.
Payments on Civil or Small Claims matters cannot be made with credit or debit cards.
- To make payments through Government Payment NOW you will need:
- Pay Location Code: 6643 (Needed if paying by phone)
- Payment Amount
- Citation/Ticket Number or Case Number
- Name of Person the Payment is Being Made For
- Your Credit or Debit Card Information
Pay by Phone
If you would like to pay by phone with Credit/Debit card, call Toll Free 888-604-7888. The minimum service fee will be $11.00 or 6% of amount paid, whichever is greater.
To pay online with a credit/debit card, go to GovPayNOW. A minimum service fee will be $3.50 or 3.5% of amount paid, whichever is greater.