Visitation is provided by Securus video visitation
For these purposes the week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. Visits are available Tuesday through Sunday (no Mondays) from 8 AM to 11 PM. Visits must be scheduled by a non-inmate–inmates cannot schedule their own visits. Anyone can visit an inmate, the inmates do not have a “visitor list” of allowed visitors.
- Visitors can schedule Home Visits from any computer at www.securustech.net.
- The Home Visit requires payment to Securus.
- Visitors can schedule an On-Site visit from home online or in the booking and bonding lobby.
- On-site visits are free, one per week.
- On-site visitors are required to fill out a visitation form and provide a valid photograph ID.
- Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- A visitor who has been incarcerated in this Jail for over 24 hours during the last thirty days will not be allowed to visit.
- Neither the inmate nor the visitor shall verbally abuse each other or anyone else during the visit or the visit will be terminated.
- Inappropriate behavior or attire will also result in refusal or termination of a visit. If a corrections officer has cause to believe a visitor is intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, that visitor will be refused.