Branch County Courthouse

31 Division St.
Coldwater, MI 49036


Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:50pm



Frequently Asked Question:

Additional solutions can be found on each department's page

How do I get information about my Friend of the Court child support account?

You can automatically access general information about your account by dialing 1-877/543-2660.  By calling this number you can find out about:
1) the amount and distribution of the last payment,
2) the amount and distribution of the last three payments,
3) balance information,
4) the amount and date the last Order of Income Withholding was sent to the source of income,
5) the date, time and location of any upcoming Order to Show Cause hearing, and
6) bench warrant information. 

You can also get this information on the web at www.michigan.gov/MiCase or by clicking on the link below.

Additional information is available at: http://apps.michigan.gov/MiCase/public/Home.aspx

posted 07-20-2012 [Friend of the Court]