Branch County Courthouse

31 Division St.
Coldwater, MI 49036


Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:50pm



Frequently Asked Question:

Additional solutions can be found on each department's page

How can I make online payments, obtain direct deposit forms, PIN change forms, or obtain a temporary coupon to make a payment?

The Michigan State Disbursement Unit Website will be able to assist you with these types of items as well as several others. Go to www.misdu.com or click on the link below and you will be redirected to their website.



Additional information is available at: www.misdu.com/secure/

posted 07-16-2012 [Friend of the Court]